The line up for this year so far is:
FRIDAY 20TH MAY
A number of arts and crafts stall will line Park Mall selling handmade local goods or art from 10am.
The festival will be opened by the Phoenix Primary School and Herne Bay Primary School Samba band will be marching from the lower part of the High Street to the upper part and then through Park Mall from 11:30am.
The music Line up is:
- 12 noon to 1pm Harry Hayes
- 14 to 14:45 TheatreTrain TT Tinies performance
- 15 to 15:45 Bottles
- 16 to 16:45 Orfila
There will be other guest performances in between and workshops at The Creative Collective and Made in Ashford.
SATURDAY 21st MAY
All day, Park Mall will be host to stalls, crafts and children’s workshops as well as entertainment. There will be arts and crafts workshops and children’s face painting, music and entertainment from 10am to 5pm.
The music line up is:
- 11 to 12 noon Invicta Jazz Orchestra
- 12 to 12:45 Ashford Folk
- 13 to 13:45 Jim McDonald
- 13:45 to 14 TheatreTrain Performance
- 14 to 14:45 The ArkWrights Apalachian Clog Dancing
- 15 to 15:45 Black Roses
In the evening, we move to the John Wallis Pub where, from 7pm, we have three greats local bands to entertain you.
- 19:00 to 20:00 Himali Blues
- 20:00 to 21:00 Nathan J Walker
- 21:00 to 23:00 Joe Green’s Blues Explosion
We hope you come out in large numbers and support these amazing local bands and entertainers.
See you HERE.